Pets are Family at Fetch Family Pet Resort
Fetch Family Pet Resort was created so South Jersey pet parents have a safe, healthy, and comfortable pet care option we’d want for our own fur babies. Pets are precious family members who deserve the best when away from home. Our facility was built around this philosophy, and we are confident you and your pets will agree. We are located in Washington Township/Sewell, NJ.
What makes Fetch Family Pet Resort so fetching?
- We are staffed by passionate team members, and their dedication to your pets doesn’t go down with the sun; we're here 24/7.
- Our award-winning facility features custom-built pet suites and penthouses that provide maximum comfort.
- Sophisticated cleaning, air filtration, and security systems keep our facility as healthy and safe as possible. Regular room visits from our staff ensure all pets are happy and healthy day in and day out.
- Our 16,000 sq. ft. outdoor play area designed with pet grade turf makes Fetch one of the largest dog daycares in South Jersey.
- We have a custom-made doggie splash pad shaped like a bone. Pups love to have fun playing and splashing the cool, clean water.
- In addition to our outdoor play yards, we have 4 large indoor playrooms used for play time as well as rest time, so we can have fun rain or shine!
Meet Our Team
Lily is the Manager of Fetch Family Pet Resort and came on board prior to our opening as part of our strategic team. With half a decade of animal care experience, her development of many policies and procedures has been instrumental to our efficiency, safety, and ultimate cleanliness. Lily works daily with dog integration, canine group management, and animal care to ensure a happy and secure play environment. She has experience as a professional dog bather and a canine training apprentice. With over 15 years of experience handling equines through training, care, and competition- she is well versed in animals of all sizes! Constantly hungry for animal knowledge, she has attended seminars on canine/feline boarding to provide the best care possible for our furry friends. In her free time, she tends to her animals which include a Golden Retriever named Gypsy and her horse, Cricket. From a young age animals have been her passion, therefore being a part of the Fetch Family is quite literally her dream career!
Gabby is a Shift Lead at Fetch Family Pet Resort and manages daily operations such as dog integration, play activities, and group care. With four years of professional animal experience, Gabby says her favorite part of the job is learning the different dog personalities and matching them with the best playmates. Her reward – dogs make her part of the “pack” during play time. When Gabby was 13, her family pet, a dog named Rocco, choked on a stick and was near death. Gabby, demonstrating at an early age she could perform well in a crisis, kept her dog’s airway open while she broke apart the stick with her fingers eventually extracting it and saving Rocco’s life. When she’s not at Fetch, Gabby can be found playing with her two-year-old rescue dog, an English Pointer named June aka June-bug.
Madeline is a Pet Care Specialist at Fetch Family Pet Resort and assists with all aspects of dog integration, play activities, and group care. She brings five years of experience with having previously worked at a PetSmart daycare program. The mother of two boys, and a self-proclaimed “boxer mom” at heart, Madeline currently has a Boxer named Nikki and a Doberman named Lita at home – along with a Gecko. Growing up she was exposed to dogs, cats, and horses and now favors a good book or a great horror movie to relax. Madeline says her favorite part about working at Fetch is the attitude the environment brings each and every day. “Even when I am having a tough morning, I walk in and see adorable happy dog faces, wagging tails, and it instantly elevates me. Why can’t more people be that way?”